Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Articles, blog posts, marketing materials, E-commerce advertising, landing sites, emails, paraphrasing, product descriptions, and more are all possible using AI writing tools (also known as AI copywriting tools).
These AI copywriters cut down on the time you spend creating content and brainstorming ideas, allowing you to spend more time editing, polishing, and optimizing text for various personas and channels.
As a result, these technologies benefit content writers, article writers, bloggers, marketing firms, freelancers, students, and researchers at every stage of the content creation process.
Every month, hundreds of thousands of individuals use Google to look for paraphrase tools, which can be valuable for rewriting and refining material of many types, including marketing-related information.
The AI writing tools are fantastic and produce fantastic paraphrases.
In this piece, we’ll look at some of the top AI writing tools, including Writesonic, Jasper, and Conversion AI, and compare and contrast their features, advantages and downsides, and how they’re similar and different from one another.
What is Writesonic?
Writesonic is a content writing program that can be used to create text for a website or a social media post by anyone. It’s essentially the same as having a freelance writer available at all times. Writesonic can produce a range of computer-generated results when you give it a few keywords, a short product description, or a few sentences to work with.
Why should you bother with this app in the first place? It can assist you in getting started writing faster as well as solving difficulties with formulaic writing, such as headlines and meta descriptions.
Remember, for marketers and website owners who don’t write on a daily basis, writer’s block is a real issue. Writesonic can help you save time by providing editable text. It’s a handy tool for creating website headers, article outlines, blog ideas or summaries, and product descriptions for your eCommerce pages, among other things.
It can also be used for rephrasing material, grammatical correction, press releases, and SEO meta descriptions. I put Writesonic through its paces using the trial version.
Blog entries, article summaries, Twitter advertising, and YouTube text were all created by myself. This AI has been taught by a team of skilled content creators, so you can trust it to deliver high-quality material.
Thanks to high ratings across numerous platforms, Writesonic has become a well-known AI writing assistant in the content production industry. It’s easy to use, covers several languages, and produces non-plagiarized writing.
It is not only faster and more comfortable to use Writesonic to generate articles, but it is also less expensive than paying marketing companies or freelancing professionals. Throughout the year, it is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
It never gets old, and the quality never varies. It’s for this reason that it’s such a powerful AI authoring tool.
- The AI article writer is a quick and easy approach to coming up with blog topics, intros, and outlines. You can also rewrite or add to already written material.
- From previously written articles, the content rewriter will produce up to three alternative tones. A readability score and grammatical correction are also included in this function.
- Add copy for LinkedIn advertising, Google ads, and Facebook advertisements are also included.
- You can use this functionality to generate landing pages, headers, and SEO meta descriptions for your website.
- Be confident that the AI is sophisticated enough to launch traditional copywriting formulae if you were conducting formal copywriting or more journalistic pieces.
- Selecting selections and following instructions are required to use this tool. It guides you through the entire procedure. It’s also quite simple to teach others how to use this tool. It simply takes a few seconds to provide a brief summary.
- Writesonic creates content for PPC advertising, landing sites, blog articles, and email campaigns, among other things. The service uses artificial intelligence to learn about the terms you use in your business and then create advertising that converts.
- The application aids in the creation of landing pages for your marketing campaigns. This is beneficial to anyone who intends to utilize PPC advertisements or social media since it is much easier to develop content if the landing page is already in place before the potential consumer clicks on the ad.
- With Writesonic, you can rest confident that you’ll be producing high-quality material. Many AI-assisted article generators do not produce high-quality content. That is the unadulterated truth.
- It works with a variety of article styles. You can use Writesonic to produce any form of content, including landing pages, Google advertisements, and even whole blog articles.
- Writesonic can also be used in a variety of languages. Many bloggers and digital marketers are interested in expanding their reach into foreign regions these days.
- Most AI writing programs force you to pay for a premium subscription without allowing you to assess the article generator’s quality. Writesonic provides you with a free 10-credit membership that you can use to pay for premium services.
- Writesonic makes the process of having content written quick and easy.
- The incapacity of Writesonic to produce extremely research-based articles is one of its key drawbacks. Because AI technology has not yet progressed to that point, this is a difficulty that all article producers face.
- Writesonic, unlike human authors who excel in conducting research and compiling data from many sources, have limited access to in-depth research.
- As a result, if you want content that has been well researched or if you are writing about unpopular themes, our article generator may not provide the desired results.
You can start using the platform with its free version and the pricing starts from $15/month.
What is Jasper AI?
Jasper AI is an AI copywriting tool that uses the most advanced (GPT-3) AI and machine learning to create original text for any audience, topic, or purpose. These days, Jasper AI is a popular AI-powered copywriting tool.
It uses algorithms created by copywriters to assist you in creating short and long-form content in a number of formats for a range of purposes.
Jasper can be used to write product descriptions, blog post intros, article outlines, headlines, email subject lines, and other sorts of content. It can, however, perform the function of a writer.
While AI copywriting tools aren’t required for online businesses, they can make your life easier by removing writer’s block and saving you time.
Jasper has begun to provide clients greater possibilities for enhanced engagement with other services, as well as integration with enterprise-level solutions, after its recent acquisition by AWS.
This means you can use Jasper to make high-converting ad content, sales scripts, blog posts, YouTube scripts, product descriptions, website headlines, listings, blog entries, and more.
The best aspect is that you won’t have to spend your entire day developing content or worrying about its quality. The writing produced is also plagiarism-free, and you’ll be shocked at how rapidly it can produce articles.
The AI in Jasper is being enhanced in order to make it a better writing helper.
- You can use Jasper to write books, blog posts, video scripts, and more.
- The software’s speedy writing feature will turn your blog post or article into a masterpiece in minutes.
- The first intriguing characteristic is that this AI copywriting program can produce any form of material. Jasper has been taught to write from over 50 different templates, so no matter what kind of content you want to make, it will be able to help you.
- A long-form document editor is a fantastic tool that allows you to write whole papers using AI-assisted outputs.
- Integration with SEO Surfer is a tool that allows you to assess keywords and improve your content for search engine rankings.
- You have the ability to write in over 11 different languages, which is ideal for developing your business. It can also help you communicate more effectively if you wish to target local language-speaking regions.
- The AI program has a simple user interface. This means you won’t have to squint to see where you’re going; everything will be there at your fingertips.
- Plagiarism detection software makes it possible for you to write without fear of being accused of plagiarism.
- Content creation AI can nearly create your articles for you if you give it enough inputs.
- The UI of Jasper is incredibly user-friendly.
- Helps you come up with new ideas and write unique content for your needs.
- All you have to do with Jasper is enter your stuff and push a button.
- When you’re in boss mode, it helps you to write SEO-optimized, keyword-rich, and plagiarism-free blog material.
- The content created is 99.99% original.
- Has an active community where you can interact with other Jasper copywriters and marketers.
- The pricing structure is a little on the expensive side.
It provides 10,000 words for free, and its monthly pricing begins at $29, which includes up to 20,000 words of short content but excludes the SEO mode, plagiarism checks, and other features included in the boss mode. While the Boss Mode plan looks to be basic and starts at $59 per month, it only allows you to produce 50,000 words each month.
Whitesonic Vs Jasper Ai
This is most likely the section you’ve been anticipating. And now, let’s look at the fundamental distinctions between these two AI authoring programs. Understanding the distinctions is critical since you’ll be able to determine which features are most relevant to your content development requirements.
1. Artificial Intelligence Software
For copywriting, both Jasper and Writesonic employ GPT-3 tools. GPT-3, also known as a generative pre-trained transformer, is an update of GPT-2 and the most complicated language model currently available.
With over 175 billion parameters, it’s no wonder that several apps use this technology to produce content, such as Jasper and Writesonic.
GPT-3’s ability to create material that reads like it was authored by a person is one of its most astounding features. Their artificial intelligence has been designed to give a broad choice of article templates that can be converted into original content in a matter of seconds. It’s often used to create extended copies and a variety of different sorts of articles. Writesonic GPT-3, on the other hand, is a writing tool. It used to be called Magic Flow, and it had extremely limited capabilities. When it was relaunched, though, the utility gained additional templates. However, there aren’t as many as the Jasper AI GPT-3 authoring tool. Compared to Writesonic, Jasper is the most popular GPT-3 copywriting tool.
Templates are the building blocks of AI writing tools that allow you to quickly get started with whatever type of material you wish to create. There are more than 50 templates in Jasper. Choose anybody you like depending on the sort of material you want to create.
Fill in the title of any material you’d want to make. You tell Jasper what you want to write about in the description. A few lines will suffice, and Jasper will take it from there.
The tone of voice is then entered. Keywords, audience, and other fields can be found in other templates. Select your output and press the create button. Jasper creates content based on the data you provide.
You can generate your text using one of Writesonic’s 40+ templates. Templates are available for digital ad text, website copy, eCommerce copy, product descriptions, and press releases, among other things. Writesonic templates are unique in that they are self-explanatory, and you don’t need a guide to create your content.
3. Languages supported
These are the 24 languages that Jasper AI will read when you write them in. There are 24 different languages that can be produced. These are the languages in which Jasper will write.
You can type in Portuguese, for example, and Jasper will write in English. So don’t worry if you don’t speak English, French, or Spanish natively.
Writesonic allows you to write in 18 different languages, but it does not allow you to translate between them. Jasper has an advantage over Writesonic in that he can translate from one language to another.
4. Plagiarism checker
There isn’t plagiarism checking integrated into Jasper. Since the AI authoring tool was brought on board in 2021, there hasn’t been a single complaint of plagiarism, at least not from Jasper’s 50,000+ Facebook network. I believe it is because it contains a vast online database of words and phrases.
Jasper has partnered with Copyscape, the top plagiarism detection service on the market, to ensure that your writing is free of plagiarism. This means you can use Copyscape to examine the material Jasper creates for plagiarism. Keep in mind that you must first subscribe to Copyscape in order to utilize it. The good news is that Jasper has made Copyscape available at a reduced price to its users.
Writesonic also lacks a built-in plagiarism checker. There have been a few instances where people have complained about plagiarism. Copyscape, like Jasper, can be used to check for plagiarism in Writesonic-generated text, but not on its interface. You must copy and paste your material into Copyscape.
5. Recommendation for a New Idea
It’s difficult enough to come up with a content concept. Writesonic and Jasper propose ideas to you because of this. Different names, outlines, and introductions are all examples of this.
This allows you to make a decision and make adjustments to achieve your desired result.
Writesonic suggests titles, a framework, and an introduction based on your topic and keyword. Jasper is in a similar situation. You can remove any outline, subject, or recommendation that you believe is inappropriate.
You mark it as low quality in Jasper. The AI’s idea recommendation is simply to steer you in the right direction based on what it thinks is successful on the internet.
6. Long-Form Copywriting
While both Jasper and Writesonic write long-form material, Jasper takes a different approach and writes lengthier copy. The extended copy wizard is included in Writesonic’s lowest plan.
The Boss Mode plan, which is a premium plan, includes Jasper’s extended copy function. In addition, Jasper’s long-form material is SEO optimized with the aid of Surfer SEO, which many Jasper users have praised as a game-changer.
It’s easy to create long-form material on Jasper. All you need is a thought, and Jasper will take care of the rest. There’s a rewriting tool, a shorter tool, a grammar fixer, and an explanation to a kid tool to ensure you obtain a copy that’s not only high-quality but also readable at grade 6 or 7. Jasper also aims to offer a tool that will allow you to rewrite long-form content that is thousands of words long.
Writesonic provides API integration. It does not yet integrate with any third-party software. If you want to utilize this AI authoring tool and have your own tool connected to it via API, send them an email.
Jasper works with Google Adwords and Facebook Ads. This is because Jasper is used by many marketers that utilize Google and Facebook Ads to write high-quality ad text. It already contains Facebook and Google Ads templates.
It also works with Surfer SEO, a popular SEO tool that optimizes your material and teaches you how to improve your chances of ranking for a specific term. Many Jasper users have shared their experiences with combining Jasper with Surfer SEO to produce articles that rank well on Google.
This concludes our Writesonic vs. Jasper AI comparison, and I hope you’re now in a better position to make an educated selection. The reality is that Jasper outperforms Writesonic in every way.
Its combination with Surfer SEO makes it simple to write SEO-friendly material that will rank. It is capable of producing longer-form content than Writesonic. Furthermore, its templates are more advanced than Writesonic’s, and the user interface is simple to use.
Leave a Reply