Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
- What is Discord?
- 1. Idle Miner
- 2. Bcoins
- 3. Mining Simulator
- 4. Minecord
- 5. Mining Tycoon
- 6. Villager Bot
- 7. Rocket Gambling Bot
- 8. Discraft
- 9. Mushroom
- 10. UltimateRPG
- 11. Tempy
- 12. nypsi
- 13. Worthy
- 14. Krunker Utilities
- 15. ALICE
- 16. MickBot
- 17. Crafty
- 18. WikiBot
- 19. PatchBot
- 20. StepSister
- 21. Tanjiro
- 22. Hystats
- 23. Bread Winner B
- 24. Minecraft Server Controller
- 25. Crafter
- Final Words
Minecraft is one of the most popular video games out there. Introduced in 2009 by Mojang, the 3D rendered virtual open-world game has made crafting things to mine with and mining things to craft with the new norm. The game has a huge online community that indulges in both single and multiplayer game modes.
Multiplayer games are hosted on servers, where a number of players can connect to mine, craft, build, fight, and even go on adventures together. Most servers allow players to interact with each other via voice or text using a communication platform known as Discord.
What is Discord?
If you grew up in the early 2000’s you probably know about communication platforms like Skype or TeamSpeak, which allow people to connect with each other via voice or video. Similarly, Discord is also a communication platform with added features to enhance the gaming experience. Discord provides channels where players interact with each other. These channels are free to create and are controlled by administrators that are usually chosen by channel owners.
Discord, when combined with a gaming server, provides a lot of features that make it ideal for gaming. These features include in-game abilities like teleportation, player spawn protection, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the form of bots that are capable of automating server proceedings.
This article goes over what Discord bots are and covers the features, pros and cons of the top 25 bots you can use on your server!
Discord Server Bots
Discord bots are AI-driven extensions that can automate tasks on your Discord server. These tasks include greeting new players, banning troublemakers, adding music and games to a server, and moderating discussions. Bots make it easier to build community engagement and ensure server activity.
Discord makes use of commands to access bot features. Commands are typed in the main chat of a channel by users or admins, depending upon the privileges provided. Commands start with a slash ( / ) and are followed by the desired function we want the bot to perform. Once typed, the command will trigger a bot function.
25 Best Minecraft Discord Bots
The following is our list of the top 25 Discord bots for Minecraft servers, according to their popularity in the Minecraft community.
1. Idle Miner
This is an economy-based Minecraft bot that makes use of the ( ; ) prefix instead of the slash ( / ) prefix. After typing in ;start, players assume the role of a miner and venture out into caves armed with a stone pickaxe and backpack. The miner is automated and collects ores automatically, while the player is away from the keyboard, and stashes them in the backpack. Once the backpack is full, players can sell items inside it (using ;sell command) to upgrade their pickaxe and backpack.
- Players can spawn pets using the ;hunt command. Each pet has their own unique ability
- Typing in ;quiz starts a Minecraft-related questions-based game that rewards you if you answer correctly
- Bot includes levels, players level up by breaking certain amounts of blocks and are rewarded with better mines each level
- The rebirth feature allows players to reset their balance, level, backpack and pickaxe but gives them 10% greater earnings while selling items
- Bot provides an immersive and well-developed gameplay experience
- Makes use of guilds, that can share rewards, for better group playing experience
- Active community that constantly upgrades and provides support to the bot
- Does not support player vs player combat
This is an in-depth and original economy-based Minecraft bot that makes use of the ( b ) prefix instead of the slash ( / ). This bot includes crop farming, discovering rare items, joining up with friends, playing the stock market, and building an empire. Players simply type in ‘bhelp start’ to start playing and can decide whether to become a pro explorer or to invest in the real time stock market using this bot.
- Exploring, fishing, mining and hunting
- Factions and social features
- In-depth inventory and crafting system
- Casual farming and harvesting
- Generators that make money while AFK
- Dynamic economy run by player activity
- Investing in real-life stocks/crypto
- Engaging level-up and progression system
- Provides extensive and immersive economy-based experience
- Provides interactive and interesting sector-based trading features
- Provides players with top-notch exploring and raiding experience
- Active community that consistently updates bot features
- Several users have reported gambling addiction caused due to the stock investment features of the bot
- Some users have reported scams by servers that use this bot
- Server admins have reported several bugs in earlier and current versions of the bot
This bot is based off a Minecraft minigame that aims to upgrade items to the maximum level. The bot makes use of the ( m! ) prefix instead of the slash ( / ) prefix. After typing in m!start, players can mine existing ores and sell them to collect money. This money is used to upgrade their equipment.
- Allows users to create their own profile
- Supports in-game enchantments
- Supports in-game teleportation
- Includes a drill command for auto mining
- Includes events where players can gather extra loot
- Bot supports commands in English and Turkish languages
- Includes a voting system for players to decide the next events
- Players are given reward crates for casting votes
- An unbalanced economy makes item buying prices much higher than selling prices
- Lack of community support means players have difficulty understanding and using bot features
A fun Minecraft-themed bot where you can mine ores, fight powerful bosses, farm crops, and build clans. The bot makes use of the ( m! ) prefix instead of the slash ( / ) prefix. Gameplay is divided into three main segments: resource gathering, battling bosses, and post-game advancements.
In the first segment, players mine, chop trees or fight enemies to gain resources and sell them in the shop using m!sell to buy new tools. The boss battles include fighting the wither (m!wither) and the enderdragon (m!enderdragon). Once the game ends, players can then build their own clan, use an auto miner to gather materials while away from the keyboard, or farm rare items.
- Straightforward gameplay system
- Makes use of a leveling system with XP points
- Includes recipe lookup
- Supports skin renders
- Balanced economy in terms of buying and selling of items
- Game segmentation allows for smoother gameplay
- Supportive and cooperative community
- The bot is simple and easy to setup
- Bot has reported to cause server lag
- Recent bug that randomly bans players from the server
- Too many verification steps while logging in
This is an economy-based Minecraft bot that makes use of the ( ! ) prefix instead of the slash ( / ) prefix. Every item has a price and these items can be sold for game money. This bot includes a trading market to buy and sell items. Money can be used to upgrade tools and gather better loot. Simply type !start to get started.
- Global currency allows users to play the game on any server since everything is synchronized across all servers out there
- Powerful tools like the shovel, pickaxe and drill can be unlocked using money
- Upgrading tools provide better rewards
- Supports automation to make money when away from keyboard
- Includes loot boxes for players to get more rewards
- Includes an XP and leveling up system
- Includes daily and hourly scratch awards
- Easy to setup and simple to use
- Supportive community that updates the bot with newer features
- Does not include any rebirth features, so players have nothing to do when maxed out
- Bot is fixated towards economy only, there is no adventure or farming mode etc.
6. Villager Bot
This is an economy-based Minecraft bot that makes use of the standard slash ( ! ) prefix. This bot introduces an economy that works on emeralds instead of money and includes a number of fun features that make it quite unique.
- Ability to generate Minecraft pixel art from images sent in the chat
- Ability to ping / check the status of any Minecraft server
- Expansive economy system
- Multi-language support! (English, Español, Français, Português)
- Includes a reporting system where players can report bugs
- Open-source project with strong community support and development
- A number of useful commands (like potion creation and crop harvesting)
- Emerald currency makes the economy somewhat unbalanced
- Bot bans players over moderate internet issues
This bot is a collection of player-favorite casino games that makes use of the ( $ ) prefix instead of the slash ( / ) prefix. Although this bot isn’t exactly Minecraft-themed, it is still quite popular for Minecraft servers due to its fun gaming features. Rocket Gambling Bot adds a fun gambling mechanism to your Minecraft Discord server and includes a competitive leaderboard system, experience points and virtual cash.
- Dice Roll
- Higher or lower
- Race (turtle, dog, horse and DINOSAUR!)
- Rock Paper Scissors
- Connect Four (Multiplayer, includes AI)
- Supports guild system for players to play in groups
- Every game has a leaderboard with either ‘most wins’ or ‘most cash won’ (depending on the game)
- Includes an economy and players can buy/sell items in a shop
- Includes leveling up and achievements system
- Earn virtual cash daily with $daily
- A number of personal rewards and cash command multipliers
- Server owners can reduce item sales taxes
- Gives the gambling experience without using actual money
- Could lead to gambling addiction
- Other than games this bot doesn’t have much commands or features
This is an economy-based Minecraft bot that makes use of the ( d! ) prefix instead of the slash ( / ) prefix. There are plenty of functions in Discraft that range from tools, all the way to your traditional mining commands. To begin playing on Discraft, all you have to do is type in d!start, which should create your profile and prompt you with more instructions.
Resources that you gain are able to be sold back into the game. Alternatively, you can trade all resources you gain to other players on Discraft using the d!trade command.
- Players can purchase and upgrade new tools to gather more resources
- Players can sell off excess resources to purchase unique tools
- Players can purchase chests to expand their inventory space
- Global leaderboards across all of Discord for the Top Money, Top Levels, Top Prestige and Daily Voting Streak
- Players can create, join or work with clans to get playing boosts and sales
- A number of dimensions to explore and gather resources from
- Unique bosses to fight for more rewards
- User built economy, with a built-in trading system for users to sell off and trade resources
- Extra mobs and features unlocked for more entertainment
- Multi-language supported
- Free daily resources from using the voting system
- Voting rewards such as XP boosts, free Loot and chests
- Supportive online community that responds to issues immediately
- Daily chest and reward systems have been reported as buggy
- Does not include auto-mining features
This is a general Discord bot that makes use of the ( m ) prefix instead of the slash ( / ) prefix. Mushroom automatically creates quests for Minecraft players including community and hourly quests. Mushroom has a strong online community that supports and works with each other.
- Server engagement directly linked with Mushroom’s website mushroom.gg
- Includes an extensive gameplay reward system
- Global coin currency system
- Coin wagering
- Unique animated pets
- Includes a leaderboard system
- Strong and supportive gaming social network
- One of the best in-game rewarding systems
- Community engagement includes posting, commenting, sharing and friending
- Bot can be a little too intrusive
- Lack of privacy as community members can directly message players and view their profiles without request
This is a general Discord bot that makes use of the ( rpg ) prefix instead of the slash ( / ) prefix. This bot adds a text-based role-playing game system to the original Minecraft gameplay. UltimateRPG provides seven types of game modes including: Adventure, Quests, Recipes, Dungeons, Duels, Armory, and Trade. Each game mode has its own plot and dialogs that cumulate to the entire storyline of the game. Role playing allows players to make choices, and those choices have consequences.
- Allows players to go on adventures and gather loot
- Players can complete and choose between many different quests to gain extra rewards
- Provides advanced crafting, cooking and smelting systems
- Dungeons provide players with strong armor and valuable resources
- The bot makes us of an extensive item trading system to add to player experience
- Most renown multiplayer game system bot
- Easy to understand and execute commands
- Helpful and supportive developers and community
- Not very compatible with other role-playing game server bots in terms of common prefix ( rpg )
- The game does not provide the feature to have pets
This is a general Discord bot that makes use of the ( – ) prefix instead of the slash ( / ) prefix. The Tempy bot is used to provide a temporary voice channel. This channel is created when the first user joins the main chat. The user who created the Tempy will be moved into it and has the possibility to change the name of the channel and if desired also to kick people out of the channel, the channel will be deleted when there is nobody is in it anymore.
- Allows users to have their own private channels to talk
- Has its own support Discord channel
- Simple and compact setup
- Easy to configure and set permissions
- Documentation support for how to use and configure this bot
- No paywall
- Bot may cause server lag
This is a general Discord bot that makes use of the ( $ ) prefix instead of the slash ( / ) prefix. This bot includes two Minecraft commands: $mc (to view Minecraft account) and $skin (to view profile skin). The rest of the bot’s features are generic and server-oriented.
- Allows players to gamble and rob each other
- Moderation features include banning, kicking, muting, warning, unbanning and unmuting
- The $socials command allows you to view other people’s social media accounts and allows you to add your own
- Bot tracks every server’s member peaks; this information can be viewed with $server
- 24/7 running Christmas countdown, updates daily
- A number of fun commands are available for use, including $reddit which allows you to grab a random image from any subreddit, as well as $ddos which will generate a fake IP address
- Has its own support Discord channel
- Features are updated on a weekly basis
- Unique commands make bot harder to get used to
- Installation procedure is complicated and no guideline has been provided to setup the bot
This is an adventure-based Minecraft bot that makes use of the ( . ) prefix instead of the slash ( / ) prefix. This bot makes use of a role playing game system and simulates features of the Minecraft Skyblock (Hypixel) including dungeons, dragons and minions. To begin the game, simply type .new, this will create a new island that can be visited by the .is command.
- Players are given virtual islands that they manage using the bot
- Bot includes an economy and shop from where players can buy items
- Players can upgrade items from a blacksmith
- Players can battle dungeon monsters for XP
- Supports auto-growing fields that players have to harvest
- Players can also fish for items
- Includes guild system
- Includes a voting system
- Features unique pets
- Includes daily quests and rewards
- Players are rewarded with two emeralds for each casted vote
- Has an active support server that facilitates player issues
- Bot has significant downtime and lag
This is a general Discord bot that makes use of the ( k. ) prefix instead of the slash ( / ) prefix. This bot is used to retrieve stats in an incredibly efficient manner.
- A smart and friendly user interface
- Can pull player stats, player class XP, clan stats, market prices, and ownership data
- Light and easy to use bot
- Has an active Discord support server
- Limited usage and features
This is a multi-purpose Discord bot that makes use of the ( < ) prefix instead of the slash ( / ) prefix. This bot is quite popular among Minecraft Discord servers due to the many fun features it provides. The bot is best known for its music support.
- Multi-language support
- Music players include YouTube, SoundCloud, Vimeo and Twitch streams
- Voice recorder
- Logger to keep track of users
- Game time tracking (per server/user)
- Game statistics
- Spam filter
- Customizable layout
- Keeps track of player’s activity and status
- Has in-built feature to view Minecraft server status
- Strong and active community support
- Easy to use
- No Minecraft in-game features
This is a multi-purpose Discord bot that makes use of the ( ! ) prefix instead of the slash ( / ) prefix. MickBot includes music features, image editing, reaction GIFs, and memes.
- YouTube-search-based music features with volume, queue, and skipping
- Photoshop Image-manipulation commands like flipping, rotating, and editing images
- Use !reactions to give reaction GIFs and images
- Use !reddit to browse posts from any subreddit
- Supports custom prefix creation
- Unique and interesting meme features
- No Minecraft in-game features
- Lacks community support
This is a powerful Minecraft-based bot that makes use of the standard slash ( / ) prefix. Crafty has two main abilities that make it unique, the first being able to view any Minecraft accounts information and the second being able to fetch any players stats from all Minecraft servers. This bot is also known for its incredible Minecraft trivia.
- View player and server information
- View player statistics from popular Minecraft servers
- Play Minecraft Trivia with your friends
- Have Minecraft inspired battles
- Strong and supportive community
- Includes fun enchantment command
- Strong player vs player battle mechanics
- Includes a number of server configuration commands
- Minor issues with setting up bot on Discord
This is a general Discord bot that makes use of the ( !wiki ) prefix instead of the slash ( / ) prefix. Wikibot is your one-stop-shop for gathering information with the ability to fetch information online, from fandom.com wikis and Wikipedia!
- Strong and supportive online community that updates bot often
- Good formatting and user friendly interface
- Includes authentication and user verification features
- Easy to use and execute commands
- Allows for bugs to be reported on support server
- Early project, so a number of unresolved bugs
- Issues with hosting causes service to be offline sometimes
This is a general Discord bot that makes use of the ( ? ) prefix instead of the slash ( / ) prefix. PatchBot makes it easy to keep your server updated with the latest changes to your favorite games and supports games like PUBG, Fortnite, League of Legends, DOTA2 and Minecraft.
- Easy to install, setup and configure
- Automatically updates game version
- Provides players with description of game updates and news
- Bot does not track chat logs or server member information
- Strong online community that updates bot often
- Games still automatically update even when bot is removed
- Bot requires too many permissions to operate
This is a multi-purpose Discord bot that makes use of the ( sis ) prefix instead of the slash ( / ) prefix. This bot is quite popular among Minecraft Discord servers due to the many fun features it provides. The bot is best known for its guessing minigames including Pokémon, Country, Logos, Hangman, and Titles.
- Auto Response / Auto Roles
- Stats counter
- Giveaways and Starboard
- Ranking system with daily reputation
- Best roleplay commands
- Minecraft Profiles/Skins/Servers Stats
- Different game stats such as Roblox, Fortnite, Osu!
- Genshin Characters/Weapons/Domains/Enemies/Artifacts/Foods Information
- Explore Twitter / Twitch / Steam / Playstore / iTunes
- Global economy
- Image manipulation and generation
- Animals images & facts
- A number of fun and interactive features
- Strong and active community support
- Easy to use
- No Minecraft in-game features
- Discord admins need to be verified before using this bot and the verification procedure takes months at times
This is a moderation Discord bot that makes use of the ( t! ) prefix instead of the slash ( / ) prefix. This bot has a number of commands that go over a lot of categories including a specific set of commands for Minecraft.
- Moderation commands
- Automod (automates game mod proceedings)
- Multi-lingual bot
- Developer team provides user support 24/7
- A total of 180 commands to use
- Active community that updates bot often
- Bugs can be reported using the t!bugreport command
- Large number of commands makes usage confusing
This is an adventure-based Minecraft bot that makes use of the ( s! ) prefix instead of the slash ( / ) prefix. This bot is an all-in-one Hypixel Discord bot to provide users with their Hypixel stats in a easy to read fashion.
- Shows players daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and all-time stats
- Shows players stats over different Minecraft games and mods
- Compare stats between different players
- Supports guilds
- Has a leaderboard and achievements system
- Strong and supportive developer community
- Leading Hypixel stats bot
- Has a Discord support server
- Includes a cooldown system that limits feature usage
23. Bread Winner B
This is a multi-purpose Discord bot that makes use of the standard slash ( / ) prefix. This bot helps users build their own servers, introduces an economy system and simple moderation.
- Anti ghost pings
- Image generation
- Font generators
- Changeable prefix
- Balanced economy in terms of buying and selling of items
- Features make it easy to create and manage guilds
- Issues while activating the bot
- Bot becomes unresponsive to commands sometimes
- Lack of commands and features like muting players, etc.
This is a powerful Minecraft-based bot that makes use of the standard slash ( / ) prefix. This bot can start/stop your Minecraft server, ping and get player names, show status of the server, send console commands and Hypixel player stats.
- Setup a Minecraft server and view status of it from Discord
- View ping of the server (requires IP and PORT)
- Start and stop Minecraft server within Discord
- You can view Minecraft memes
- You can send command to the console from Discord
- This bot can control the entire server
- Strong developer community that fixes bugs efficiently and effectively
- Works well with all kinds of Minecraft Servers
- Easy to configure
- Server crashes if bot crashes
This is a powerful Minecraft-based bot that makes use of the ( crafter ) prefix instead of the standard slash ( / ) prefix. This bot includes command references to all Minecraft recipes, except potions. The bot also includes a number of interesting commands and features.
- Allows you to obtain the recipes of items and blocks
- Can give the translation of items, blocks, and mobs
- Search for recipes containing an item
- Search for the ID of an item, a block, or a mob
- Get information on items, blocks, mobs, and enchantments
- Get the list of game versions
- View a player’s nickname history, and skin
- Best bot for Minecraft recipes
- Supportive online community that frequently updates bot
- Includes a Discord support server
- Players may face errors while executing some commands due to bugs
- Bot randomly crashes
All the above mentioned bots are completely free to use and available to everyone. Which ones are you going to try?
If you’ve used these bots before, let us know about your experience in the comments.